EBP Searchable Clinical Questions
Guidelines with Scoring Rubric
The purpose of this assignment is to: a) formulate a PICO (T)-formatted clinical question, b) identify key terms for conducting a review of the literature, and c) search for relevant evidence in scholarly databases.
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
(CO#3) Apply research principles to interpretation of the content of published research studies. (PO 9)
(CO#4) Analyze data from relevant sources, including technology, to inform the delivery of care. (PO 4)
(CO#5) Analyze the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing. (PO 1)
Total Points Possible: 140
1. Select a health-related topic applicable to your practice setting and formulate a clinical question using the PICO (T) format.
2. Identify key terms that you will use to search the literature, based on the PICO (T) elements.
3. Search for information on your formulated clinical question in each of these three databases: PubMed, CINAHL (Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature), and The Joanna Briggs Institute database.
4. Present the results of the searches in the tables provided in the “Evidence-Based Practice Searchable Clinical Questions Form” found in Doc Sharing. Although the worksheet is provided, you may need to add additional rows to the grid in order to accommodate your search results. Be sure to include all of your steps in the Notes column.
5. Submit the form to the Dropbox by the due date.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH best homeworkhelp TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Analyze the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing. EBP SEARCHABLE CLINICAL appeared first on best homeworkhelp.