case study analysis
discusses the emerging concepts of sustainability in business management, specifically the topics of corporate responsibility and environmental compliance. To complete this milestone, you will use the Nissan case study, your own independent research, and the course materials. This milestone is graded with the Milestone Three Rubric.
II. Theories and Techniques
· Summarize the following theories: just in time (JIT), Toyota Production System (TPS), and Lean. How are these concepts related? Describe the advantages and disadvantages for using each of these concepts at the company presented in the case study.
· Describe how the emerging concept of the triple bottom line can be used to enhance operations management at the company. Be sure to address each component of the triple bottom line.
· Explain how the company integrates ISO 14000 standards in its manufacturing plants. Support your explanation with citations from your textbook or outside sources.
· Describe ways through which the company can integrate corporate responsibility principles into their operations. Which of these do you believe to be the most effective? Why? Support your opinions with citations from your textbook or outside sources.
Four: Comprehensive Case Study Analysis – DUE February 19, 2018 Submit the final comprehensive case study analysis. It should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of the final product. Be sure that this final submission includes an introduction section, which provides an overview of the company and some of the key challenges that it is facing. Also, be sure to include a summary/conclusion section that highlights some of the most important recommendations for improving operations at the company.
Theories and Techniques
· Explain how gross-to-net calculations are processed for material requirements planning (MRP). What specific input files would the company in the case study need to include in this process for a successful MRP? How would you use the MRP information to improve the operations as the manager of this company?
· Explain the four primary priority rules for job sequencing. In what instances at the company might each rule be most advantageous? When would each rule be most disadvantageous? Support your claims with citations from your textbook or outside sources.
· The company believes that it might have some inefficiencies in its inventory management process. Develop an ABC classification system for the following 10 items. Based on this information, what do you recommend for improving inventory management?
The post case study analysis appeared first on best homeworkhelp.