· What transforms an athletic event into a spectacle How do you experience life in a “media-centric” world
· What are the relationships between individual identity and identity mediated by technology and advertising
· What do you think Pfeiffer means when he states that we live in a world of “perceptual overload ”
· How do they surface in the titles of his work
· In work taken from professional sports footage, Pfeiffer presents images that address heroism, winning, and losing.
· How does Pfeiffer critique or comment on these ideas Enter the mind of an athlete and consider how he or she feels in the spotlight, during play, after play, after a win, or after a loss.