Java Fundamentals 1. What is Java 2. What is Byte Code (OR) What gives java it’s “write once and run anywhere” nature 3. What is the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) 4. What is OOP 5. Expain the reason for each keyword of public static void main(String[
1. What is Java
2. What is Byte Code (OR) What gives java it’s “write once and run anywhere” nature
3. What is the Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
4. What is OOP
5. Expain the reason for each keyword of public static void main(String[ ] args)
6. What are the benefits of Java Language
7. What is a class
8. What is an object
9. What is the range of all primitive data types.
10. Default value (for fields/instance variable ) for any Object type is null.
11. What is the Java API(Application Programming interface)
12. What is meant by variable
13. What are the kinds of variables in Java What are their uses
14. What is a literal How many types of literals are there
15. What is an array
16. What is the differences between == and equals() (OR)
What would you use to compare two String variables – the operator == or the method equals() (OR)
How is it possible for two String objects with identical values not to be equal under the == operator
17. What are the different comment tags used in Java
18. What is a constructor Can we overload constructors
19. What is this keyword What is its use.
20. What is the use of super keyword
21. What is an abstract class
22. Can we declare a class as Abstract even if it doesn’t contains any abstract method.
23. What is a concrete class..
24. What is an interface
25. Can a class extend an interface
26. How many interfaces a class can implement
27. How many classes a class can extend
28. Can an interface extend another interface
29. What is nested interface
30. What is the difference between abstract class and interface
31. Name some interfaces that are without a method
32. What are packages what is the use of packages
33. How many package statements a java file can have.
34. What is difference between importing “java.applet.Applet” and “java.applet.*;”
35. By default, all java programs import all the classes of the java.lang package. True/False
36. What is the use of packages
37. How can we access a class and its members defined in other package
38. What is dynamic method dispatch