Use the quantitative research question (What percentage of adolescent children have shown interest towards abuse of animal’s, by the child’s age and adolescent identity development of appropriateness of behaviors ) then create an outline.
Provide one paragraph for each of the following five sections:
1. Introduce the problem, include the theoretical framework, and conclude with your research question(s).
2. List and describe the independent variable(s).
3. List and describe the dependent variable(s).
4. Predict how and why the dependent variable depends on the independent variable using your theoretical framework.
5. Summarize why your question will fill a gap in the existing scientific knowledge and, based on your theory, what results you expect to find.