Task: Analyse your own role within the host institution and the projects and functions with which you are involved. Outline the competencies you have acquired and developed as part of your role.
This Assessment Task relates to the following Learning Outcomes:
• Develop an understanding of the purpose, aims and objectives of the host organisation and how these are sought to be achieved and implemented through the services provided to the organisation’s clients.
• Contribute constructively to a host organisation whilst completing the required number of work hours.
• Critically reflect on individual competency development and workplace based experience.
• Identify relevant theory learned at university and apply in the internship.
• Analyse and critique work integrated learning through reflective practice and the application of academic research.