Unit Questions – Northern European Renaissance
Choose three of the following questions and write a 150-350 word response to each question (points deducted for not meeting word count requirements). Include the question at the top of your response. Put all responses into one document – in other words don’t submit the assignment multiple times, once for each response. Remember – you MUST put information in your own words (this includes information from your text book and online sources) or it is considered plagiarism and you will receive a score of 1 on the assignment.
SELECT THREE below
- What affect did Protestantism have on the Art AND Music of northern Europe? Give at least one specific example for BOTH art and music.
- Look on the internet and find some words and phrases that Shakespeare added to the English language. Â What are some of these words and phrases? Why would these “made-up” words and phrases from over 500 years ago be in our everyday language today?
- Name at least 3 examples of the heightened realism presented in van Eyck’s Arnolfini portrait? Name at least 3 examples of symbolism in the picture.
- What are some of the various themes and enigmas found in Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights? Name at least 3 examples of symbolism used by Bosch. What do you think of Bosch’s work?
- Name at least 3 unique features of Durer’s style? What did he learn from Italian art?
- What effect did the printing press have on Renaissance culture?
The post Unit Questions – Northern European Renaissance appeared first on best homeworkhelp.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"