Use correct grammar and punctuation. Capitalize the first word of a sentence.
Due to the sensitive nature of transaction and customer data for Kirby, he should consider a backup/storage solution where he can quickly recover from a potential catastrophe and retain customers to minimize loss and get back to business quickly.
c) Comment and provide examples of how Mr. Kirby can use this new technology to make better management decisions for his business in the future.
Articulation of Response
• Always include a title page with your name, the date, the course name/number, the title of the assignment or paper, and the revision (if applicable).
• In the body of the paper, use headings and sub-headings. Do not jump from subject to subject without providing some type of heading beforehand.
• Use correct grammar and punctuation. Capitalize the first word of a sentence.
• Make the presentation as professional as possible. Think, “If someone were to look at this paper, what would they think?” Sloppy papers may have correct answers, but they still leave an overall “messy” feeling when read.
• Make sure you understand how to cite reference material within the text of your submission (e.g., according to John, “citing in text is a key concept in this course” [Doe, 2013]).
Milestone One: Internship Activity
In task 4-2, you will submit Milestone One. In this milestone, you will first read through the Internship Activity in Chapter 7. For this activity, you will conduct research to help Harrison Kirby, owner of a local golf course and golf shop, create an online presence. In this milestone, you will provide an overview of your research, discuss your research selections, and discuss how you think your research will help Kirby accomplish his goal. This milestone will be graded using the Milestone One Rubric.
Milestone Two: Technology Guide 4: Intelligent Systems—Internship Activity
In task 6-2, you will submit Milestone Two. In this milestone, you will first read through the Internship Activity in Technology Guide 4. For this activity, you will build a technology matrix in Excel for intelligent systems by researching major golf websites that use extensive product information and reporting your findings to Harrison Kirby. Include a 1–2 page narrative describing your findings, including which sites offered the best customer experience or the worst. Use examples and references in your narrative to support your findings and provide Kirby with adequate detail to help him with his project. This milestone will be graded using the Milestone Two Rubric.
The post Use correct grammar and punctuation. Capitalize the first word of a sentence. appeared first on best homeworkhelp.