Week 2 Assignment
Week 2 – Assignment
[CLOs: 1, 2]
Your primary goals for this assignment are to explain the concept of learning, what it means to be an intentional learner, and identify how you have been using your Learning Patterns in everyday situations, even when you may not have been aware of them.
In a 4-paragraph essay that is two to three pages in length, address the following:
- Paragraph 1 (Introduction): Your book defines learning as, “Taking in the world around you through your senses, making sense of it, and responding appropriately.” In your own words, explain what this means. Then, because the goal of this course is to help you become more intentional, describe what it means to be an intentional learner. Consider what you’ve read in Chapters 1 and 2 as you formulate your response.
- Paragraph 2: Now that you’ve explained what it means to be an intentional learner, identify two examples from your life (personal, professional, or academic) and describe how you approached them with intention.
- Paragraph 3: Share your LCI scores and level of use for each Learning Pattern. Do you feel the results accurately reflect your thoughts, feelings, and actions for each Pattern? Explain why or why not. Review the tables 2.1-2.4 in Chapter 2 for descriptions of each Pattern.
- Paragraph 4 (Conclusion): We use our Learning Patterns in all areas of our life. Describe how having an awareness of your Learning Patterns can help you in each of the following areas: at home, in school, and at work.
Academic assignments typically have formatting requirements. For this assignment, it is suggested that your work is double spaced and written using Times New Roman 12-point font. Submit the final draft to Waypoint as a Microsoft Word document.
Carefully review your essay before you submit and consider these questions:
- Did you write four paragraphs, as specified in the assignment instructions? Paragraphs are typically a minimum of four sentences.
- Was each paragraph organized to effectively cover what was asked for in the instructions?
- Did you double check spelling, grammar, punctuation, and organization? Grammarly is a great tool to help with this!
Late Policy: Waypoint assignments are due on the specified days in the course. Waypoint assignments will be subject to a late penalty of up to 10% per day up to three days late. If Waypoint assignments are submitted after 72 hours past the due date, instructors can give a penalty up to and including a grade of 0 for the assignment.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
The post Week 2 Assignment appeared first on best homeworkhelp.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"